Saturday, July 5, 2008

sad memory...

Suddenly think of her... hugging and kissing a guy just in front of my eyes... who can understand that kind of feeling? Sooo hurt... pain like thousand of knives stab into my heart... Think open? Be open-minded? I did... if not that guy and i would had a bad fight! And i believed he would be beated by me until very serious! Soo Hot that time! Now think back also got a bit hot...

During msn chatting with friends, somehow recalled my nightmare! One of my friend told me that, "guy should not cry because guy should be strong..." then she continued,"This little thing shouldn't cry. Actually break is not a serious thing." Then other friend argue," u say till so easy."

Ya, it's not that easy to hide my feelings and not to cry because she was my real love, my true love... Never lover other until so deep in a relationship... What happened actually? Why we will have the sad ending? Thousand of question marks keep on appearing in my mind... Who can tell me the truth? Who set up the trap? why...

I am so tired tired tired...... I wish my mind would delete all the sad memories between she and i... but these few nights always dream about her!! This is so ridiculous! Aarrgghhh! Pek Chek arr!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lun..y same wif me???/......wan to delete the sad memory...same de us..real love owes gone..tatwise we same company n our b'day between two day nia....hehe..lun....who is tat girl???..is tat form 6 de??????....impossible le....u tel us nth liao le......is her???.....george here

July 5, 2008 at 8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really feel pain la i noe...but wat to do?nothg le..let it 4low d wind go ba~~juz thk i wan success...u wil regret u r not choosing me..hmm...den u win liao..hehee..if not den how?haiyo...after read feel pain oso..thk of my sad de past..useless la..wanna cry liao...nvrmind,nex time chia u eat chocolate..hoho..wen i said i eat many chocolate too..owes support u de me..hehee..smile o..

July 5, 2008 at 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wen i sad i eat many chocolate too..see me so ji dong til write wrong le..swt...

July 5, 2008 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger alan said...

haha.... ermm... who are u? Thx for ur all comments... i wont be kick off because of her... ^^

July 6, 2008 at 12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just try 2 forget the past oo...thn u wont so suffer le...emm...try 2 thk positive side oo...tis giving u a chance 2 meet a rite person~^^~ happy owes.. ^dolly^

July 6, 2008 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger alan said...

ermm...thx u o... i'll find a real true love in the next time.

July 6, 2008 at 10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaya... wishing u oo ~^^~ leader!! haha.. ^dolly^

July 9, 2008 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger dy2r said...

who?

July 9, 2008 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger alan said...

tat girl... u ever saw her...

July 15, 2008 at 12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don sad...
everything will be fine...
and u will 4gt her soon...
but don fall in love wif me la i noe i m pretty.
hahaha

July 19, 2008 at 1:23 AM  
Blogger alan said...

wat lar...
naiti!!!
mayb i'll fall in love in u when i m blin and lost memory lor...
hahaha~

July 23, 2008 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger alan said...

wat lar...
naiti!!!
mayb i'll fall in love in u when i m blin and lost memory lor...
hahaha~

July 23, 2008 at 12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

伤心的事每个人都会经历的。。要从伤痛里走出来真的要花好长的时间。。但我相信勇敢的你行的!加油~~上帝爱你。。所有人都爱你~~

January 4, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home