Sunday, June 22, 2008

Old Friends Gathering

Well~ It's really nice to meet my no. 6 old friends on tonight, 21 June 2008. My friends and i had our gathering at Coocooron Cafe.Though our gathering not much people joined but we still enjoy our gathering time.
Ordering food and beverages. Daniel, Zhong Ming and i, three of us arrived early and played cards while waiting for other. I taught Zhong Ming how to play '2 Big' as he don't really know how to play. Not bad, i still can teach people how to play card. Hehe!





Being together is so much fun. We recalled a lot of funny stuff in the past when we were still studying in primary school. Fighting in the school, and my friend recalled me that when my papa bought a new bicycle for me, the 1st time i cycled, i fell into the drain. Lols~ Paiseh~ At that time, a lot of girls admired me. My friend said maybe that time i looked very man. Never bully girls one. Haha~ Unbelievable? Believe it! Somemore, we also recalled about our childhood when we had all sort of activities and games to play. It's real fun. Put the can on the bicycle tyre and ride it in order to create the motorbike sound. Haha~ and bla bla bla and so on...


So excited and looking forward for the next gathering. Hope more no.6 exclassmates from 6red and yellow will be able to join us in the next gathering. Take care my friends~ ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home