Sunday, June 29, 2008

Birthday~~

Another birthday for me... Tonight was quite enjoying and happy~ ^^
My church fellowship was invited by another church fellowship to join and celebrate a Big Happy Birthday together at their church. We had praise and worship, funny games, exchange present and sharing as well as eating. Lols~ Wanna keep fit but cannot control my hand, leg and mouth toward the delicious food and huge attractive cake just in front of my eyes. `Sigh`~
Beautiful wrapping, rite? This is the present i got when exchange present. Hehe~
Inside the present got a beautiful scarf which is made by her own hand. So touching~ Though maybe i have no chance to use it, but i will really treasure it... ^^
This is another thing found inside the present. I think this is for photo framing. Thx ya! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home