Tuesday, April 22, 2008

IT'S REALLY HAPPENED ON ME

It was so terrible, horrible and vegetable!

Everything was happened during Chinese New Year, 11th Feb 2008, if i was not mistaken. My left foot was sprained while playing basketball at my friend's house, as the ground not flat enough. As a result, i couldn't drive manual car but auto one. The following day i got class at 9am, but i had forgotten! Until my friend, who followed my car to same college, called me and wake me up.. It was late already, around 8.45am. I rush all the way to college.


Soon, depressing matter had happened at the BDC fly over. Everything was happened too fast. I can hardly remembered what had happened when i was sitting inside the car. I just remembered the car spined 360 degree after hitting the wall and it turned back to the middle of the road. Have a look on it, how terrible was it.

Can u imagine? It was crazy... 2 front tyres were broken and the back of the car even worse... Definitely, i was injured that time, i saw my head was bleeding and felt some pain at my back..Luckily my bro's friend saw me and picked me up to the Timberland Hospital before my parent had arrived. My head was sewed around 5 needles. And after X-ray, doctor said that my backbone (3rd vertebrae) got a bit slight crack..

Lying on the hospital bed for the whole afternoon.

But there's one thing that i have to give thanks to God... that is letting me have this kind of experience in my life, also experience the amazing grace of God.. ^^

2 Comments:

Blogger cute BB said...

wah....
so pity oh....
so long de thing liao...
u still wanna say o?
hahaha...juz kidding...
thaks the lord lor...
He save u....
u 命大啊...
感谢主哦....

that time ur dad must very sad de...
other car knock again from the back....
very shoi oh....

April 22, 2008 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Eephiona.yin said...

er....i heard this before in plkn
wei tell me
lucky u r ok
nex time drive carefully
especialy ur dad's new merc
hehe...

April 27, 2008 at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home