Monday, April 21, 2008

Exhausting day!

Praise the Lord! I had been successfully leading the praise and worship time in this morning church service. This is my 1st time. Happy ^^
I'm gonna be a busy man soon...... Our Youth day is very coming soon on 27.4.08, this sunday. My time is really pack now since i ought to subsitute my friend to dance, as he can't attend on that day, somemore i m still blur and not familiar with the dance which we are going to perform. Today is my 1st time to practice the dance. Luckily i still manage to follow up i think. Hehez...
Moreover, i was called to prepare a testimony... (Headache) Only left a week to go! I've been involved myself in the choir and act as a chairperson, somemore, to lead the churh service. It's putting me under the pressure now. But i believe God will lead me through out the tough time.

All I can do is only pray to the all mighty God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home