Monday, April 21, 2008

Lundu!

Let me do some advertising here. Lundu is actually a quite nice place. There, u can find a lot of seafood, such as fresh prawns, fishes, crabs and many others. Besides the food, there are also got a few beautiful beaches over there.

This evening, my family and i went to Pandan Beach, Lundu. I was driving my papa's new bought car, Mercedes. Hehez.. We all were having fun and chit chatting in the car all the way.



This is the photo taken when we all on the way to Lundu.

Here is the Pandan Beach! Panda Beach is a beautiful sandy beach... The sea water is crystal clear until i can clearly see the little fishes were drifting at the shallow part. When i stepped on the beach, i felt excited plus joyful.. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I like natural.. God's creation is so wonderful. The wind, the sea, the beach, the sunset and everything..




My handsome young looking papa ^^

Beautiful view of sunset at Pandan Beach... i love to view sunset, it will recall me a lot of memorable pictures in my mind and give me sort of reminder towards me to treasure time. Time is beyond price.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ch3rry said...

Im the first to write a comment for you.Yipee!!~

Nice blog. Love your pictures.. Keep blogging...~~

April 21, 2008 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger o.O said...

ur picture ar....my papa say look like bear wor...hehe....too near liao la...ur eyes juz like ppl owe u something de le...actually is u owe me sweet...hahaha....^^anyway i nvr blog wor...lazy 2 think what 2 write....hehe...anyway it's a good try^^

April 21, 2008 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

to:兄弟

自然的天地就是这么的美。。。这么的舒适!神创造的一切就是这么的美好。
那天我和朋友也是欣赏着天空。原来大自然的颜色是这么的特别,特别到非常的吸引人!
哈哈!希望你别令自然的大地“生病”了。。。

From,
被逼来写comment的人(哈哈!)




























别生气咯!
开玩笑的。。(O-O)

April 21, 2008 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger cute BB said...

hahaha...
the place create by the God are the most beauty place...
hahaha....
u scare me lar...
suddenly sobig de face come out...
hahhaaa...
any how...
nice man...
keep it up...
@_@ kampateh....
GOD BLESS U...

April 22, 2008 at 1:46 AM  
Blogger o.O said...

who ask u drive so fast la...u dunno what is biar lambat, asalkan selamat ha???!!!!u tot u r F1 driver meh...heheh....jkjk...juz next time drive carefully lor...^^

April 22, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home