Saturday, April 19, 2008

My 1st time...

Today is a new day, 0030 am... My friends had created their own blogs and invited me to create one, feel kinda kia su and out-dated if i dun create one, so i try to create my own blog...
This is my first time, however, i am still a beginner who hav no experience nor idea on blogging... BUT, one day i believe i can do better and share my happiness, sadness, cheerfulness, wretchedness, exhilaration and all sort of my feelings here with everyone.. ^^ Hope i could get some feedbacks from u, who as my reader. Very welcome for u to drop any comments for me.. thanks! ^^

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i noe u scared kia su wan la...say don wan play still play...er...https://chung-huah.blogspot.com...this is my wan

April 19, 2008 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger george~~ said...

kia shu oh u..wrote so many thing...kaka

April 24, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home